These terms and conditions relate to the IQ-PROFIT website located at www.iqprofit.com.ng (“Website”). The Website is managed by IQ-PROFIT Ltd “the Company”
- Players are responsible for their own internet connection. It is their responsibility to maintain their connection during play. Players accept any losses arising from not answering questions due to their loss of internet connection or not answering questions or any other reason.
- By registering and playing on this Website you agree to comply with the Terms and Conditions.
- This Website is restricted to individuals who are eighteen years of age and older. You cannot play under any circumstances if you are not at least eighteen years of age. The Company reserves the right to request proof of your age at any time and may cancel your account if such proof is not provided.
- Participation in the quizzes and quizzes on this Website (the “Quizzes”) is open to residents of any country (unless the Company determines otherwise) and the Company reserves the right at any time to close accounts registered.
- The Entry Fee Paid to IQ-Profit is nonrefundable.
- IQ-PROFIT may increase fees for players if deemed necessary.
- Employees of the Company and their respective group companies, subsidiaries, and members of their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the Quizzes.
- You are only permitted to use the Website for your own use. Any other entrance, access, use or reuse of the Website is strictly prohibited.
- Only one account per person is permitted for which you must register using your own actual name. All payments into your account must be from a registered payment source(s) (e.g. a debit or credit card) on which you are the named account holder. No interest is payable on the balance in your account. Please note that administration charges may apply for periods of inactivity (see below).
- The Company reserves the right to withhold payment to any player pending verification of the player’s identity. All details which you provide to the Company either during the registration process or at any time thereafter must be true. We reserve the right to run checks with third party agencies using the information you provide us on registration.
- We make every effort to ensure that errors or mistakes do not occur in any Quiz. We reserve the right to void winnings or cash payments resulting from wins resulting from any obvious error or mistake or any technical fault (including, but not limited to, incorrect quiz payouts) with any of the Quizzes offered. You will forfeit any winnings/losses that result from such errors or mistakes or technical faults.
- We reserve the right to transfer, assign, sublicense or pledge these Terms and Conditions, in whole or in part, to any person (but without your consent) without notice, provided that any such assignment will be on the same terms or terms that are no less advantageous to you. You may not assign, sublicense or otherwise transfer in any manner whatsoever any of your rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
The Company reserves the right to cancel your account for any reason whatsoever at any time without notice to you. However, the Company reserves the right, in its discretion, to void any winnings and confiscate any balance in your account in any of the following circumstances:
Your account may be canceled
- If you have more than one active account for the Website;
- If the name on your account does not match the name on the credit card(s) used to make purchases on your account;
- If you provide incorrect or misleading registration information;
- If you are not eighteen years of age or older;
- If you have allowed or permitted (intentionally or unintentionally) someone else to use your account;
- If you are found cheating or if it is determined by the Company that you have employed or made use of a system (including machines, computers, software or other automated systems) designed specifically to defeat the Website;
- If the Company believes that you are using the Website for any unlawful or fraudulent activity (including money laundering) in any jurisdiction that applies to you, the Company or if the Company believes that you are in breach of the Terms and Conditions;
- By accepting any prize and/or winnings from the Company, you consent to the use of your name by the Company for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation except where prohibited by law;
- If you have any dispute with regard to any outcome in a Quiz, you must submit your complaint to the Company in writing within fourteen (14) days. In the event of a discrepancy between the result showing on your software and the Company’s server software, the result showing on the Company’s server software shall be the official and governing result of the Quiz
- You are solely responsible for any applicable taxes on any prizes and/or winnings that you collect from the Company
- The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without notice to you, to add new activities or games to the Website or to discontinue any activity or quiz at any time.
- You are solely responsible for keeping your username and password secure and secret. You shall not allow any other person or third party including, without limitation, any minor, to use or reuse your account, access and/or use any materials or information from the Website, accept any prize, or participate in the Quizzes. You are solely responsible for any purchases and/or losses that may occur on your account.
- The Company shall not be required to maintain usernames or passwords if the Player misplaces, forgets, loses, or is otherwise unable to enter the Website because of anything other than the Company’s error.
- The Company shall not be liable for computer or Internet malfunctions nor attempts by the Player to participate in the Quizzes by methods, means or ways not intended by the Company.
- If you are found to be cheating or attempting to defraud the Website, or if you make untrue and/or malicious comments with regard to the operations of the Company, the Company reserves the right to publicize your actions together with your identity and e-mail address, as well as to circulate this information to other gaming companies, banks, credit card companies, and appropriate agencies.
- All intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, all trade mark rights and copyright) in the brands used on the Website, including without limitation “IQ-PROFIT”, vest in the Company.
- Materials of the Quizzes (whether electronically obtained or obtained by other means) are automatically void if counterfeited, mutilated, forged, altered or tampered with in any way, if illegible, mechanically or electronically reproduced, obtained outside authorized legitimate channels or if they contain printing, production, typographical, mechanical, electronic or any other errors. Liability for materials of the Quizzes containing any error is limited to replacement of same.
- Any and all materials submitted for prize claims become the property of the Company and will not be returned. The Company is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, damaged, mutilated, misdirected, or postage due mail, requests, prize claims or entries.
- We recommend that customers print out these Terms and Conditions, all transaction data, rules of the Quizzes and payment methods and keep them in an easily accessible place.
- The Company reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions or to implement or amend any procedures, at any time. We will notify you of such amendments by publishing the updated Terms and Conditions on the Website, which will take effect immediately after such publication. By continuing to participate in the Quizzes after this notification you will be accepting the changes to the Terms and Conditions. Procedural changes will only be in response to the interests and security of the Website or the players.
- Please note that additional terms and conditions, including (without limitation), the Promotional Terms and Conditions, will apply for bonuses (including free Quizzes or credit), loyalty schemes, certain prizes and other promotional offers in relation to the Website and you should review these specific terms and conditions when applicable.
- In the case of there being more than one winner, the prize will be split.
If you feel that a Quiz has played out unfairly, for example, the answer you chose to a question was correct, but was marked as incorrect, then you must contact our Customer Support team.
- All promotions, bonuses or special offers are subject to promotion-specific terms and conditions. We reserve the right to withdraw any promotion, bonus or special offer at any time.
- In the event that the Company believes a user of the Service is abusing or attempting to abuse a bonus or other promotion, or is likely to benefit through abuse or lack of good faith from a gambling policy adopted by the Company, then the Company may, at its sole discretion, deny, withhold or withdraw from any user any bonus or promotion, or rescind any policy with respect to that user, either temporarily or permanently, or terminate that user’s access to the Services and/or block that user’s account.
- In the event that the Company deems in its sole discretion that you have been taking unfair advantage of the Company’s bonuses or have executed any other act in bad faith in relation to a bonus promotion offered on any of the Sites owned and/or operated by the Company, the Company shall have the right to block or terminate your accounts with the Company and in such circumstances, the Company shall be under no obligation to refund to you any funds that may be in your accounts other than your original deposit amounts.
Membership subscriptions refunds policy
- Cancelling your subscription:
- In this event there shall be no rebate of any part of the subscription already paid.
- When refunds can be made
- Refunds on membership subscriptions will be made only in the following circumstances:
o Where a processing error has resulted in overcharging the member for their subscription.
o Where a processing or system error has occurred.